Notice: Parking decals will NOT be required for Spring and Summer 2018 semesters due to consolidation. New decals will be issued beginning Fall 2018 semester for students, faculty, and staff.
You can register for a parking decal here: Online Parking Permit Registration
- All state traffic laws must be obeyed when operating a vehicle anywhere on the campus.
- All vehicle operators are responsible for finding a legal parking space. Students must park in spaces marked with white lines. Spaces marked with Yellow lines are reserved for Employees and Visitors. Weather conditions or inconvenience is not an excuse for violating parking regulations.
- All vehicles must be parked with the rear of the vehicle facing the drive or aisle. No pulling through or backing into spaces will be permitted.
- No vehicle is to be driven or parked on the property in a manner that will damage grounds, landscaping or facilities.
- No unauthorized vehicle will be parked at/ on a yellow curb, fire lane, sidewalk, walkway, driveway, loading zone, grass or seeded area.
- No vehicle will be parked in a No Parking Zone or area closed off by signs, barricades or an area not designated as a parking area.
- No vehicle will be parked in such a manner as to obstruct traffic or parking in any area that is not designated as a parking area.
- The speed limit is 20 miles per hour on ABAC at Bainbridge site, 10 mph at the Early County Education Center (ABAC at Blakely).
- All pedestrians have the right of way.
- Report all vehicle accidents to Public Safety: 229-248-2699 at ABAC at Bainbridge and 229-726-7958 at ABAC at Blakely.
More information at ABAC Police Department.