NOTICE: Students, Faculty, and Staff are required to obtain a Parking Decal from Student Services. Students must bring a copy of their current class schedule and vehicle registration to obtain their decal.
You can register for a parking decal here: BSC Online Parking Permit Registration
- All state traffic laws must be obeyed when operating a vehicle anywhere on the campus.
- All vehicle operators are responsible for finding a legal parking space. Students must park in spaces marked with white lines. Spaces marked with Yellow lines are reserved for Employees and Visitors. Weather conditions or inconvenience is not an excuse for violating parking regulations.
- All vehicles must be parked with the rear of the vehicle facing the drive or aisle. No pulling through or backing into spaces will be permitted.
- No vehicle is to be driven or parked on Bainbridge State College property in a manner that will damage grounds, landscaping or facilities.
- No unauthorized vehicle will be parked at/ on a yellow curb, fire lane, sidewalk, walkway, driveway, loading zone, grass or seeded area.
- No vehicle will be parked in a No Parking Zone or area closed off by signs, barricades or an area not designated as a parking area.
- No vehicle will be parked in such a manner as to obstruct traffic or parking in any area that is not designated as a parking area.
- The speed limit is 20 miles per hour on main campus, 10 mph at BSC Early County.
- All pedestrians have the right of way.
- Report all vehicle accidents to Public Safety: 229-248-2699 on main campus and 229-726-7958 at Bainbridge State College Early County.