The mission of Institutional Effectiveness is to support the Bainbridge State College commitment to continuously improve the quality of education provided to the population of southwest Georgia and beyond through transfer degrees, technical degrees, diplomas and certificates, continuing education courses, public service opportunities, and collaboration with other educational providers.
- Coordinates and facilitates reports for accreditation
- Coordinates and facilitates strategic initiatives, evaluates institutional effectiveness, and conducts academic program assessment
- Provides general and specific research and analysis support for assessment of institutional effectiveness initiatives
- Produces information for the annual Factbook
- Analyzes findings from assessment data and makes recommendations to college administration to enhance program outcomes
- Coordinates the development, data analysis, reporting, and dissemination of survey results and other information needed to support academic and non-academic programs.
- Provides data for the assessment of the Quality Enhancement Plan
- Provides data, reports, and research to support institutional strategic planning processes