Computer Lab Policies
In using the computer lab facilities at ABAC-Bainbridge, I agree to abide by the policies and procedures outlined below.
1. I agree that I am currently enrolled as a student at ABAC-Bainbridge and understand that I may be asked to present a valid student ID card in order to use the computer facilities.
2. I agree to use the software on the machines only in the manner prescribed by my instructor. I further agree not to access those programs that may be on the machines that I have not been given explicit permission to use.
3. I agree to properly exit all programs and return the machine to the same operational state in which I found it. I understand that my instructor is responsible for providing this instruction.
4. I agree not to turn any of the equipment on or off unless specifically instructed to do so by my instructor.
5. I agree not to use any of the equipment or software in any way which might violate the terms of any software license agreement, or any applicable local, state, or federal laws.
6. I agree not to tamper with or attempt to modify any of the equipment to which I have access.
7. I agree not to take actions which might be considered inappropriate behavior. This includes, but is not limited to the following types of behavior.
a. attempting to access programs to which I am not authorized
b. deleting files which do not belong to me personally
c. intentionally infecting a workstation with a computer virus
d. bring food or drink into the computer labs
e. sending harassing material to other users, either within or outside of ABAC-Bainbridge.
f. viewing or printing any material, that might be construed as offensive to others
8. If I notice any problems with the equipment that I am using, I agree to make my instructor aware of the problem This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
a. printers that are out of paper or have a paper jam
b. machines that do not function in the manner in which I expect them to operate
9. I understand that violation of this agreement will result in punitive action. Any decision made in regard to a violation may be appealed through proper channels as outlined in the Student Handbook.
10. This agreement will remain in force as long as I make use of the computer facilities located at ABAC-Bainbridge. By using these computer facilities, I agree to the terms and conditions of this.