Newly Posted Jobs for Students
Please check back regularly for jobs available to students.
Interested individuals should apply in person at Bainbridge Pharmacy, 1420 E. Evans Street, Bainbridge, GA 39819.
- Pharmacy Technician-Full Time position with competitive wages in a high paced environment. Certification a plus, but not required. The Pharmacy Tech position is key in the filling process and requires attention to detail, exceptional customer services, the ability to balance competing priorities while successfully maintain composure and professionalism. Considerable time is spent working to ensure the prescription is filled quickly and accurately giving the customer an exceptional experience.
- Pharmacy Clerk-Full Time position with competitive wages n a high paced and high volume area of the Pharmacy. Ability to be a key player on the clerk team, critical thinking ability is a must to think through customer issues and resolve them so that the customer leaves happy. Ability to balance competing priorities and tasks while maintaining composure and professionalism. Sees the customer as the number 1 priority and seeks to make every customer interaction and experience extraordinary. Position requires the ability to effectively communicate with others and attention to detail.
- Durable Medical Equipment Department-Receptionist-Full Time position with competitive wages. The position is a 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday with an hour for lunch and appropriate breaks. Some Saturday coverage will be required (9-2). Position assists the Department Manager, Billing Manager, and Customer Service Representative in answering incoming calls, responding to requests, ensuring faxes and emails are responded to within the allotted time frame, assists customers on the DME floor if needed, helps complete paperwork for patients, scheduling of patients for the Respiratory Therapist to fit for the CPAP masks, work with the Hospice liaison to ensure communication is clear and effective, works with delivery drivers to ensure deliveries are made on time and correct.
Office Computer Mover
Xeriom Technology Services – Alpharetta, Georgia
Xeriom has Part time employment opportunities!
Great Part-time job! 18.00 an hour
Desktop Computer Move Technicians – Entry Level! We will train motivated individuals!
- Driven & results-orientated
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of basic computer connections is a plus.
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to lift 20 lbs.
Xeriom is looking for part time, driven, energetic individuals to move our client’s electronics, and employee’s boxed personal items within their offices. We service both large and small companies in the phoenix metropolitan area. You will be required to disconnect and reconnect computers, monitors, and other computer equipment. Xeriom is building a dedicated team to work at least one night a month moving our customers.
In Alpharetta, Georgia
Physical Move Start: No later than 6:00PM
Friday End of Day: Will end day between 11:00PM and Midnight
Saturday Start Time: 8:00AM if required
Move Completion: Would like to see the move complete Friday night, our commitment was by 1:00 Saturday.
Day One Support: Monday, 1-19-18, 8:00 AM till 12:00 PM. Will have one person per floor for support.
A new position of “Logistics Support” in “Onalaska, WI” has been posted to our company website.
You can view this job along with our application process by clicking here.
Quality Signs (Bainbridge): Looking to hire an administrative assistant. Includes secretary duties and data entry of bookkeeping in Quickbooks.
Contact information: Joe Battles, 229.243.7446 ext. 1
Are you looking for a position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations? PMG is hiring!
PMG is a national manufacturing services company, with a reputation for integrity, reliability and rewarding opportunities. Our company partners with the nation’s leading manufacturing companies and provides them with highly skilled technicians to resolve production gaps and backlogs.
Our dedicated Technical Solutions Coordinators will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with the right PMG project to fit your needs and skill set.
PMG projects may require travel to various parts of the country for extended periods of time. We arrange and pay for you to travel to project from your home base. We also arrange and pay for lodging near the project’s facility. We offer excellent pay and guaranteed OT hours offering the potential for you to earn as much in 6 – 8 months as you would in a year elsewhere.
Contact us today to start your career with PMG!
Details are as follows:
- Position & Position Status: 3D Printer Manufacturing Tech, Start Date: February 2018
- Location: Texas
- Pay Rate/Salary: $18-22/hour, DOE
- Hours Guarantee: 50 hours of work/week, time and a half OT after 40 hours
- Per Diem: $45/day tax free, paid in addition to wages for the coverage of expenses
- Duration: 3-6 months – Upon completion of this project, PMG has additional projects to keep you working
- Travel: Mileage reimbursement at $0.545/mile to and from job site
- Lodging: Hotel arranged, paid for and provided by PMG
- Open until filled
General Job Duties / Skills:
Operate and maintain 3D printing equipment in both metal and plastic 3D printing. Be able to follow detailed work instructions and procedures to accurately and efficiently produce customer specified products. Will be responsible for printer setup and tear down. Must be able to read customer specifications and perform basic inspections both visually and with inspection equipment. Must be able to work in a team environment and be willing to cross train. High school diploma or equivalent required at a minimum. OT may be required. Work to maintain a clean production environment.
Previous Experience: Experience preferred but not required.
How to Apply:
- Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE for ICF Career Fair Flyer
Police Officer – Public Safety (Bainbridge Campus).
Please visit https://abac.hiretouch.com/. for additional information.
High School Special Education Teacher (Quitman, GA)
Develop and provide an appropriate special education program to eligible exceptional High School learners with learning disability, speech or language impairments, mentally challenged, and other students with special needs. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Education, Special Education or related field required. Valid GA Secondary Special Education General Curriculum Teacher’s (FLD-798) Certificate required. Mail resume to Brooks County School System, Attn: HR, 1081 Barwick RD., Quitman, Georgia, 31643
General Nature of Work:
Provides exceptional customer service. Under close to general supervision and according to established procedures, performs general clerical and administrative duties in support of the management, staff and/or operations of a busy health department. Provides services to a community that is diverse in culture and income. Maintains HIPAA standards related to Privacy and Security. May be required to work some evenings and weekends during special events such as health fairs, disasters, etc.
Bilingual (fluent in English and Spanish). Any combination of training and experience which would have enabled the applicant to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities.
One year or more of receptionist duties
One year or more of computer experience
One year or more of working in a medical office
One year or more experience with handling collections (cash, debit, insurance,
Bilingual (fluent in English and Spanish). Able to translate/interpret via written and oral communication.
Public Health Experience
Please contact Global SCR Shaga Consulting & Recruiting, Inc, 229-420-0701
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) is sharing its latest list of position vacancy announcements on USAJOBS. To view and apply for the specific vacancies that you are eligible for and interested in, please click the following link (FWS Vacancy Announcements).
If you have a question about a specific position vacancy that you are interested in, please contact the Human Resources point of contact listed on the announcement. For more information about FWS job opportunities and employee benefits, please visit our FWS Human Resources page at www.fws.gov/humancapital/. You can also follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/usfws/) and on Twitter (@USFWS).
DPS Tax Professionals
Specializing in Large Refunds
Open Year Round – Convenient
Appointments Always Available
Interested students: E-mail email@example.com or fax resumes to 229.377.2546
Other Internship Opportunities:
- National Park Service Academy
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Career Discovery Internship Program
Targeted at first & second year students