Newly Posted Jobs for Students
Please check back regularly for jobs available to students.
- Music/Chorus Director
- Visual Arts Instructor
- Clubhouse Therapist
- RN for Mental Health Clinic
CLASSIFIED POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT August 28, 2016
POSITION: School Nutrition Maintenance Technician
- High School diploma or GED.
- State of Georgia Class II Warm Air License, preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in commercial/industrial cooking equipment, plumbing, electrical, and refrigeration services.
- Written, oral communication, and basic math skills.
- Ability to organize in an efficient and timely manner.
- Good attendance record necessary to perform essential duties.
- Ability to perform tasks.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Ability to be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until filled
BEGINNING EMPLOYMENT: TBA
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Current employees should submit a letter of interest and a current resume. Other interested applicants should submit an application to:
Dr. Linda B. Lumpkin
DECATUR COUNTY SCHOOLS
100 SOUTH WEST STREET BAINBRIDGE, GA. 39817
THE DECATUR COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice to host career fair in Albany | Local News | albanyherald.com
JOB TITLE: HME Customer Service Representative I
SUPERVISED BY: DME MANAGER, PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
EMPLOYEES SUPERVISED: None
The HME Customer Service Representative I is responsible for assisting in the day to day operations of Bainbridge Pharmacy with emphasis on providing customer service to call in and walk in Patient/Clients, insurance companies, discharge planners, physician’s offices, etc. To process and enter into the computer system, daily paperwork regarding delivery/pickup of equipment and insurance billing. Maintaining of Bainbridge Pharmacy Patient/Client files.
Private Practice ISO:
Seeking Office Manager for multi-location medical practice in beautiful South Georgia (Thomasville). Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience as we need someone who can hit the ground running in this fast paced, challenging, but rewarding medical environment. Ideal candidate would have knowledge of medical insurance plans and previous experience with physician onboarding/credentialing, EHR, CMS Attestation and PQRS. Please submit resume and 3 most recent job references.
Digital Media Accessibility Specialist I (MathML-Tech Temp) at AMAC on the Georgia Tech campus in Atlanta.
Camp Courageous Staff Needed for 2017!
Dick’s Sporting Goods Job Announcement:
DPS Tax Professionals
Specializing in Large Refunds
Open Year Round – Convenient
Appointments Always Available
Interested students: E-mail email@example.com or fax resumes to 229.377.2546
- Position: Operations ManagementQualifications: we’re looking for bachelor degreed individuals and we have a 3 month training program so no experience necessary. Looking for someone with great work ethic, dive, and people skills.
Income: restaurant manager- $45,000-$59,800
District manager- $65,800-$96,700
(manage 2-3 stores, avg promotion in 2-3 years)
Division manager- $91,700-$117,00
(manage 6-9 stores, avg promotion in 4-5years)
Benefits: -can invest up to 10% of earnings in Waffle House stock
-$14,000 stock option on your first day
-stock options annually and at each promotion
-3 weeks paid vacation a year
-Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
Location: Dothan, AL
When: We are always looking to bring on great talent so will always accept resumes and are always interested in interviewing to find good fits for our team.
Danimer Scientific is currently interviewing for the position of Administrative assistant
- Answering phones, routing calls, addressing customers
- Clerical, filing, processing expense reports
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBooks
- Managing and booking travel arrangements
- Scheduling catering for luncheons and meetings
- Ordering office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Hours would typically be 8-5 M-F
Pay would depend on experience
Location: Bainbridge, GA
If interested please submit resume to the HR department firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
This would be a full time position, eligible for paid vacation, health care and 401k benefits
Regions Job Opportunities:
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services Internship Opportunities:
Other Internship Opportunities:
- National Park Service Academy
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Career Discovery Internship Program
Targeted at first & second year students
- Paralegal Internship- Canton, GA