Newly Posted Jobs for Students
Please check back regularly for jobs available to students.
- Music/Chorus Director
- Visual Arts Instructor
- Clubhouse Therapist
- RN for Mental Health Clinic
CLASSIFIED POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT August 28, 2016
POSITION: School Nutrition Maintenance Technician
- High School diploma or GED.
- State of Georgia Class II Warm Air License, preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in commercial/industrial cooking equipment, plumbing, electrical, and refrigeration services.
- Written, oral communication, and basic math skills.
- Ability to organize in an efficient and timely manner.
- Good attendance record necessary to perform essential duties.
- Ability to perform tasks.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Ability to be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until filled
BEGINNING EMPLOYMENT: TBA
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Current employees should submit a letter of interest and a current resume. Other interested applicants should submit an application to:
Dr. Linda B. Lumpkin
DECATUR COUNTY SCHOOLS
100 SOUTH WEST STREET BAINBRIDGE, GA. 39817
THE DECATUR COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice to host career fair in Albany | Local News | albanyherald.com
JOB TITLE: HME Customer Service Representative I
SUPERVISED BY: DME MANAGER, PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
EMPLOYEES SUPERVISED: None
The HME Customer Service Representative I is responsible for assisting in the day to day operations of Bainbridge Pharmacy with emphasis on providing customer service to call in and walk in Patient/Clients, insurance companies, discharge planners, physician’s offices, etc. To process and enter into the computer system, daily paperwork regarding delivery/pickup of equipment and insurance billing. Maintaining of Bainbridge Pharmacy Patient/Client files.
Private Practice ISO:
Seeking Office Manager for multi-location medical practice in beautiful South Georgia (Thomasville). Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience as we need someone who can hit the ground running in this fast paced, challenging, but rewarding medical environment. Ideal candidate would have knowledge of medical insurance plans and previous experience with physician onboarding/credentialing, EHR, CMS Attestation and PQRS. Please submit resume and 3 most recent job references.
Digital Media Accessibility Specialist I (MathML-Tech Temp) at AMAC on the Georgia Tech campus in Atlanta.
Camp Courageous Staff Needed for 2017!
Dick’s Sporting Goods Job Announcement:
DPS Tax Professionals
Specializing in Large Refunds
Open Year Round – Convenient
Appointments Always Available
Interested students: E-mail email@example.com or fax resumes to 229.377.2546
- Position: Operations ManagementQualifications: we’re looking for bachelor degreed individuals and we have a 3 month training program so no experience necessary. Looking for someone with great work ethic, dive, and people skills.Income: restaurant manager- $45,000-$59,800District manager- $65,800-$96,700(manage 2-3 stores, avg promotion in 2-3 years)Division manager- $91,700-$117,00(manage 6-9 stores, avg promotion in 4-5years)
Benefits: -can invest up to 10% of earnings in Waffle House stock
-$14,000 stock option on your first day
-stock options annually and at each promotion
-3 weeks paid vacation a year
-Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
Location: Dothan, AL
When: We are always looking to bring on great talent so will always accept resumes and are always interested in interviewing to find good fits for our team.
Danimer Scientific is currently interviewing for the position of Administrative assistant
- Answering phones, routing calls, addressing customers
- Clerical, filing, processing expense reports
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBooks
- Managing and booking travel arrangements
- Scheduling catering for luncheons and meetings
- Ordering office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Hours would typically be 8-5 M-F
Pay would depend on experience
Location: Bainbridge, GA
If interested please submit resume to the HR department firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
This would be a full time position, eligible for paid vacation, health care and 401k benefits
Colonial Pipeline Company
Train in and learn to perform the installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of industrial, electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic systems at tank facility for pipeline product transportation. This position is the entry-level training position for systems/equipment installation and maintenance, preparatory to Technician classification.
- Perform on-the-job training and assist Technicians in the installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of industrial electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic systems as applied within the Colonial system.
• Learn to read and interpret technical material (i.e. Colonial, vendor and contractor electrical and mechanical drawings, prints and manuals, R-O-W alignments sheets, etc.)
• Assist with the repair and maintenance of equipment/systems and otherwise support local, district, contract and other Company teams as necessary (i.e. Quality Assurance, Engineering Services, Environmental, encroachment and R-O-W projects coordinated by Projects personnel to insure system integrity, etc.)
• Assist in responses to odd-hour critical equipment failure (call outs)
• Participate in Colonial’s maintenance self-study program and attend Company coordinated classes and seminars to enhance technical skills/knowledge.
• Attend Company-sponsored safety and compliance training.
• Serve on District Emergency Response Team.
• Communicate with customers (internal and external).
• Assist in ordering parts and materials for routine maintenance and special projects.
• Assist with oversight and direction of contractor personnel in facility maintenance and special projects.
• Operate various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently. May be required to use the following tools in the course of their duties: Electrical, electronic and mechanical hand & power tools and related measuring instruments and gauges; oscilloscope; millwright machine.
• Foster a productive, team-oriented environment. Facilitate communication with customers and other employees, and display a commitment to teamwork in daily activities.
• Conduct daily activities in a manner that demonstrates Colonial’s commitment to safety. Observe all safety precautions relevant to work tasks.
• Maintain a high level and quality of customer service.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Reading and comprehension skills to interpret technical material.
• Moderate skills in the application of mathematics (basic; algebra; geometry).
• Moderate personal computer skills.
• Electrical/Mechanical maintenance aptitude required, combined with practical applications experience.
• Knowledge of traffic laws, ordinances and regulations involved in equipment and/or vehicle operation
• Working knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions
• Ability to safely remove and/or store hazardous waste materials
• Effective verbal communication skills and listening skills to include giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Effective written communication skills.
- Two year Technical School diploma or equivalent required
• Must complete operations training guide
• One year of Operations preferred, with ability to operate CPL facilities required.
• Must score greater than 70% on skills/knowledge test.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (Hazwoper) training
• Forklift training/licensing, Excay, etc. if applicable
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors at all hours in all weather conditions in close proximity to large volumes of petroleum products and potentially hazardous working conditions such as high voltage equipment.
• Must be able to work 8-hour rotating shifts at all hours including weekends and holidays.
• Must be adaptable to frequently extended, unexpected work hours away from home-base location.
• Must be able to drive company and personal vehicles to perform required tasks, and exhibit responsibility in the operation and maintenance of company-owned vehicles**Primary Location: Albany or Bainbridge, GA. Estimated training period for this role is 12-36 months and part-time training will take place in Austell, GA. Candidate should be open to traveling to North Georgia for periodic training throughout their first two years in the role.
- Physical strength to lift and carry tools and equipment up to 75 pounds.
• Good overall physical mobility.
• Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
• Physical mobility to sit, stand, reach, pull, push and bend.
• Ability to climb stairs and vertical ladders up to 10 ft. and tank steps as high as 60 ft. Ability to work from valve platforms and tanks to 60-foot heights.
• Visual acuity to distinguish colors.
• Drive Company and personal vehicles for picking up mail, other errands and to travel to locations away from headquarters point.
• Must maintain punctuality and reliable attendance on the job.
• Must be willing and able to work safely in potentially hazardous conditions (i.e. around petroleum products or high voltage equipment)
• Must be able to maintain focus on the job at hand and to see tasks through to completion
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to work alone and unsupervised.
ALL CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO AND PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK, DRUG SCREEN AND PHYSICAL EXAM.
Candidates can apply through our website: www.colpipe.com and click on the careers section at the top.
TCSG Assistance Needed for DNR Conservation Ranger (Game Warden) Hiring: CLICK HERE.
Regions Job Opportunities:
Grady County Schools
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services Internship Opportunities:
Other Internship Opportunities:
- National Park Service Academy
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Career Discovery Internship Program
Targeted at first & second year students
- Paralegal Internship- Canton, GA
Position: Web Design Intern
Location: Early County
Contact: Spencer Mueller
Phone Number: 229-723-4304
The intern will assist the county in the creation of its first website by collecting data content, providing basic design layout, and applying the technical components of the web design. Content for the website shall include, but is not limited to, history, demographics, calendar, employment, departments and offices, contact information, maps, commission and board meeting times and minutes, and agendas.
The preferred candidate will be knowledgeable in website development, software design, layout planning, graphic design, basic theories behind visual communications and digital media, digital illustration, and application design. Strong English and math background skills are required.
Date Posted: 03/07/17
Deadline to Apply: May 1, 2017
Start Date: Contact Supervisor
Duration: Summer 2017
Hours per Week: Contact Supervisor