Free Application for Federal Student Aid

Applying for Financial Aid is a simple process. After you have submitted an application for admissions to Bainbridge State College, complete your FAFSA application on the FAFSA website, Don’t forget to apply for a pin number and be sure to use our Federal School Code – 011074. Once your application has been received by Bainbridge State College, you might be requested to provide copies of your tax transcripts or other official documents to the Financial Aid Office. If requested, be sure to respond promptly. A new FAFSA must be submitted each aid year.

Financial Aid Award Guide


The Office of Financial Aid automatically checks students enrolled in diploma programs for HOPE Grant. Incoming freshman students can only receive HOPE Scholarship if they graduate with a HOPE GPA of 3.0 or higher. The high school counselor is responsible for submitting the HOPE GPA. Any student who did not graduate high school with HOPE Scholarship or who lost HOPE Scholarship at a previous checkpoint wishes to recheck their eligibility for HOPE Scholarship when they reach a 30, 60, or 90 hour checkpoint must complete a HOPE evaluation form. If you transfer to us from another school and would like to apply for HOPE please complete the HOPE evaluation form.

Transient Students

All transient students are required to abide by the fee payment deadline the same as regular students. Transient students are not required to complete a FAFSA for Bainbridge State College. Only HOPE Scholarship and Zell Miller may be applied to a transient student’s account providing their home institution submits a HOPE Eligibility Certificate.


Share This


For more information regarding consolidation, please visit our Consolidation page.