Four Ways to Apply

1. Download Application Forms

BSC Admission Application   (PDF Format)

BSC Readmission Application – Updated 2016

Immunization Form(PDF)

International Student Application



2. Apply Online

Complete and submit a BSC Application for Admission online at

  • Visit
  • Click “Create an account” if you have never created an account before.  If you have an account already, click on “Sign In” next to it and enter your ID and Password.
  • Once you have signed in or created an account, click on the “College Planning” tab.
  • On the next screen click on “Applications and Transcripts”.
  • Click the “Apply to College” tab.
  • You should now see a list of colleges.  Click “APPLY” next to Bainbridge State College.
  • A new web page will display.  This web page will tell you what items may be required for you to submit, in order to complete your admission process.
  • Begin answering the questions the application asks.  Click on “Submit your complete application” on the left side of the page when you are done.  Your application will be submitted to us and will be processed shortly!  Thank you!

3. Request a Paper Application

Would you like to have a paper application or other information about Bainbridge State College sent to you? Call us at 229-243-6920 and we’ll mail the materials to you immediately.

4. Apply in Person

Complete and submit a BSC Application for Admission. (MOWR and LPN applicants also must complete a supplemental application. Applications available from the Office of Admissions).

Admissions Checklist Questions? Call the BSC Admissions Office at 229-243-6920.

We look forward to meeting with you on campus. The Admissions Office hours of operation during the Fall and Spring semesters are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. until noon on Friday. The Admissions Office hours of operation during the Summer semester are 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Closed on Friday.

NOTE: If a prospective student has attended at least one class in the past (and was NOT dual enrolled while in high school) and it has been more than 3 semesters (1 year) since the student has last attended, the student must do a Readmission Application. All Dual-Enrolled students that have not attended college since high school graduation must do a new student application.


Share This


For more information regarding consolidation, please visit our Consolidation page.