This department manages the college’s communication programs.
- Implements the college’s strategic plan with respect to public information initiatives.
- Manages, coordinates, and implements comprehensive college relations and advertising programs.
- Assists the Executive Director of Institutional Advancement with relations with the College Foundation and college Alumni Association.
- Manages the design, quality control, preparation, and distribution of specific college publications.
- Maintains a good working relationship with institutions, media personnel, legislators, and corporate leaders.
- Manages special events.
- Advises department, division, and cost center unit heads on media relations, crisis communications, publications, printing, and advertising concerns.
- Develops and maintains crisis communication plans.
Bainbridge State College
2500 E. Shotwell St.
P.O. Box 990
Bainbridge, GA 39818-0990
Charles H. Kirbo Center