Admission Requirements for International Students
PLEASE NOTE: ABAC-BAINBRIDGE DOES NOT PROVIDE LIVING FACILITIES. ALL STUDENTS COMMUTE FROM NEARBY COMMUNITIES, MOSTLY BY AUTOMOBILE SINCE THE DISTANCE TO THE COLLEGE IS NOT CONVENIENT FOR WALKING. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS COMMUTING ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE.
NON-RESIDENT TUITION AND FEES FOR ONE ACADEMIC YEAR: $5,716.00
The following documents must be submitted in order to be considered for admission to ABAC-Bainbridge.
- Complete the attached Application for Admission of International Students.
- Complete the Certificate of Financial Support Form that is attached. This form must be signed and certified by a bank official.
- English Proficiency Requirement: International students whose first language is not English must also demonstrate English language proficiency. Generally, English proficiency is measured by the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The TOEFL score for admission to ABAC-Bainbridge is 523 on the paper TOEFL or 193 on the computer TOEFL. Non-native speakers of English who meet minimum SAT I Verbal or ACT English admission requirements do not need to take TOEFL for admission purposes.
- Provide a certified copy of high school transcript (work) translated into English.
- Provide a list of all previous schooling (high school or after high school).
- Provide proof of a physical examination and the results of the examination.
- Name a sponsor who will be financially and personally responsible for you during your stay in the U.S. and provide a written statement from the individual certifying personal and financial responsibility. The sponsor must also pay for health insurance to be acquired once the student enters the U.S.
ALL OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO THE ISSUANCE OF AN I-20 STUDENT VISA.
- Admitted students will be required to take two placement tests prior to their being able to register for classes.
- Students must carry a full load Fall & Spring semester.