Bainbridge State College (BSC) offers several degree, certificate, and diploma programs. Programs range from certificate, diplomas, and associate of science (AS) and associate of applied science (AAS) degree programs designed to train and prepare students with the skills needed for in-demand jobs, while the associate of art degree programs (AA) aim to prepare students with the foundational, general education needed for transfer to a desired four-year institution into a chosen field of study.
The following are program worksheets for each of the program types offered at BSC. Students are encouraged to visit the college Catalog for admissions, advising, financial aid, and other topics for additional information regarding a program of interest.
- Agriculture Education
- Biological Sciences
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood
- Middle Grades Education
- Secondary Education
- Foreign Language
- General Studies
- Health and Physical Education
- Political Science
- Applied Marketing and Management
- Business Administrative Technology
- Computer Information Systems
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Electrial Construction
- EMS Professions
- Health Information Technology
- Industrial Maintenance
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Administrative Technology
- Practical Nursing
- A+ CompTIA
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT)
- Business Office Assistant
- Commercial Truck Driving
- Commercial Straight Truck and Passenger Driving
- Electrical Wiring
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Firefighter I
- Firefighter II
- Industrial Machining
- Industrial Maintenance Technical I
- Law Enforcement Management
- Low Voltage Security Technician
- Medical Office Specialist
- Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS)
- Mobile Electronics
- Nurse Aid
- Office Accounting Specialist
- Patient Care Assistant
- Retail Management
- Shampoo Technician
- Small Business Management
- Structural Welding
For more information on a program of interest, prospective and current students should visit the Office of Student Success and Retention’s web page or contact them at 229.248.2506.
Academic Program and Degree Types
At Bainbridge State, we offer the widest range of programs available in the University System of Georgia:
Associate of Arts Degree (AA) This degree (which allows you to choose an area of concentration) will transfer toward a four-year (bachelor’s) degree. In addition, if you complete any core curriculum course, you receive full credit for that course upon transfer to another USG institution within the same major or concentration. This transferability is guaranteed by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia.
- An Honors Program is available for outstanding Associate of Arts students.
- We also have 2 + 2 partnerships with certain institutions so that you can complete your AA with us and then your bachelor’s degree with that institution–either on our campus or online.
Associate of Science Degree in Nursing (AS): Choose from the Generic Option or the Advanced Placement Option (for LPNs).
Associate of Applied Science Degrees (AAS): These career degrees comprise both transfer and non-transfer classes.
Diplomas: Diplomas are designed to move you quickly into the workforce.
Technical Certificates of Credit (TCC): These programs provide you with certification for specialized areas of work.
For more information about program types, majors, and program requirements , see the catalog.