Bainbridge State is seeking a select group of students who are ready to represent BSC! The Program will now be utilized in an expanded role with prospective students who are considering attending school at BSC along with other special event commitments.
Want to be a part of this prestigious team?
Apply now! DEADLINE: Thursday, Oct. 6 @ 5 p.m.
Applications can be picked up & returned at the SWC front counter, the Office of College Relations
(Building 100, Mobley Administration Building) or at the info meeting (Room #961).
For additional information, please contact the Office of College Relations:
email@example.com or 229.243.6078
- Be a current full-time BSC Student
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Be involved in the BSC community
- Exhibit strong public speaking & interpersonal skills
- Be in good disciplinary standing with the student code of conduct
- Flexible schedule and be willing to assist during evening and weekend events
- Other qualifications may be considered
- Opportunities to network with community and civic leaders and build a portfolio of experience
- Interact with BSC campus and community
- Assist with recruitment of students
- Promote programs, events, etc.
- Add the Student Ambassador experience to your resume!
- Rewards for service