- The MOWR (Move on When Ready) Program provides an opportunity for high school students from eligible Georgia high schools to begin earning a college degree while simultaneously pursuing a high school diploma.
Admission Criteria for MOWR
Test Score Requirements:
- Minimum SAT score of 970 (combined Critical Reading and Math) with at least 430 Critical Reading and 400 Math
- Minimum ACT Composite score of 20 with at least 17 English and 17 Math
- Exemption of all Learning Support requirements by way of the following minimum COMPASS exam scores: 79 Reading, 62 Writing, 37 Algebra
- A minimum cumulative high school grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in academic subjects as calculated by the institution for admission purposes.
- Students must be on-track towards the completion of the USG Required High School Curriculum (RHSC) and high school graduation requirements.
- Students applying to participate in the Move on When Ready (MOWR) program must submit a completed MOWR Student Participation Agreement signed by the student, parent/guardian and high school counselor. The Student Participation Agreement forms can be accessed on the Georgia Department of Education Move on When Ready webpage. If the student is not applying to MOWR, written consent of his or her parent/guardian must be submitted if the student is a minor.
- All students must satisfy the immunization requirements prior to the first day of classes.
- Completed BSC Application
- High School Transcript
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Lawful Presence (Drivers License)
- Test Scores (SAT, ACT, or Compass)
Admission Application Deadlines
Fall Semester – July 1
Spring Semester – December 1
Summer Semester – April 1
Note, deadlines are subject to change at the discretion of the institution.
*If you are taking online courses only, you may fill out the top of the form, sign the online disclaimer at the bottom, and submit the form; however, if you ever decide to take on-campus classes, you must submit the completed immunization form.