ASK Week 2012
(Advisement for Success Kick-off)
Don’t let registration catch you off guard! Make plans today to visit your Academic Counselor or Faculty Advisor during ASK Week! Avoid the frustration of waiting with a crowd of students for advising help! Take charge of your future during ASK Week!
You can check BANNER Web to find out who you need to see:
- If you are a student taking Learning Support classes or this is your first semester you should schedule an appointment with an Academic Counselor located in the Student Services building.
- All other students should schedule an appointment with their Faculty Advisor.
When you arrive for your appointment you must have the following:
- A print off of your “Student Information Page” from your BANNER Web
- A copy of your “Program of Study Curriculum Sheet”
- A desired Spring Class Schedule
If you do not have the above, your appointment will be rescheduled for a later time which may cause you to miss out on your preferred classes. Here are the websites that you will need to help you create your desired schedule:
BANNER Web Login Page
Program of Study Curriculum Sheets
Spring Class Schedule
We look forward to seeing you NOVEMBER 5th-9th.